It’s time to “wow” your partner and give them a Valentine’s Day they’ll never forget. Here are the top destinations and things to do locally, within the U.S., and internationally.
Destinations within NJ/NYC
Star-gazing, dinner cruises, and winery dinners – the month of romance is upon us!
Star-Gazing at a Planetarium
Head to the Raritan Valley Community College Planetarium for their adult couples-only date night on Valentine’s Day.
Enjoy a Dinner Cruise on the Raritan with food and dancing through Cornucopia Cruise Line or opt for a view of the NYC Skyline with City Cruises.
Enjoy NYC’s Best View at the One World Observatory
They’re offering a Love on Top dinner event with an open bar for a date night to remember.
Valentine’s Weekend at Local Wineries
Laurita Winery in New Egypt is offering a four-course wine and dine event for couples on Valentine’s Day weekend.
The Brook Hollow Winery in Columbia is also offering a night of music, wine, and dinner on-site.
Valentine Events at Pier Village
Head to Long Branch and enjoy dinner, ice skating, horse & buggy rides, and free concerts along the Village.
Dine in a Yurt in NYC
Atop the McKittrick Hotel, cozy up in a yurt and enjoy a Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu with drinks.
If you’re able to sneak away for a couple of days to celebrate your love, consider these U.S. destinations.
- Charleston, SC: Charleston offers Southern charm, bed and breakfasts, and cobblestone streets for a quick and romantic stay
- Jackson Hole, WY: This winter wonderland offers a snow-capped holiday for couples.
- Nantucket, MA: The tiny island has New England charm, white beaches, and iconic lighthouses to explore.
- Hawaii: Head to Kauai or Lanai for a tropical and romantic destination this February.
For those that can finagle a week or so away from work, consider these non-traditional destinations to enjoy together.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: You’ll arrive in summer and during Carnaval preparations. Be prepared to dance!
- The Galapagos Islands, Ecuador: These islands boast around 80℉ in February and are great for couples that love to explore nature.
- Cancun, Mexico: A short flight away from the continental U.S., Cancun has many all-inclusive resorts where you and your partner can enjoy white sand beaches, good food, and each other’s company.
- Australia: If you have the time, make the flight out to Australia and visit the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney, or the Gold Coast. You’ll find great weather, joyful people, and no language barrier!
Don’t Forget Your Transportation!
Arriving on time for your dinner cruise, Valentine’s Day dinner, or airport flight is where the night begins. Don’t let traffic, delays, or transportation hiccups ruin the fun – Partners Limos is ready and waiting to get you to where you need to be.
Reach out to us today to schedule your transportation and impress your partner down to the smallest details. Happy Valentine’s Day!