Summer is in session and it’s time to enjoy it! Our list has the 6 best things to do this July in New Jersey and New York.
Let’s dive in!
Head to a Rooftop Bar/Restaurant
Most rooftop bars and restaurants have great views paired with even better food and drink.
You can find some top-notch rooftop bars in these cities:
- Longbranch, NJ
- Asbury Park, NJ
- Weehawken, NJ
- Jersey City, NJ
- Roosevelt Island, NY
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
- Midtown, NY
Enjoy a Fourth of July Celebration
You can’t miss these Fourth of July fireworks and other celebrations the day of!
- Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks in NYC
- Central Astoria, Queens Fourth of July Celebration
- Jersey City’s Fourth of July Celebration, with big names like Flo Rida
- Longbranch’s Annual Oceanfront Fourth of July
Don’t forget to check out your own town or city’s cultural calendar to see what’s happening on the fourth.
Check Out a Famous Boardwalk
It wouldn’t be a complete summer without a stroll on a NY or Jersey boardwalk.
- Coney Island, NYC
- Jenkinson’s in Point Pleasant, NJ
- The NJ Wildwoods
Feel the Adrenaline of an Amusement Park
Whether you want to ride one of the tallest rollercoasters in the world at Six Flags Great Adventure or check out Luna Park in Coney Island, there is something out there for adrenaline lovers in both states.
Visit the State Fair
Play games, enjoy fair food, and have family fun at a local fair, festival, or carnival this July.
New Jersey’s biggest state fair is at the Meadowlands this year, open now through July 10th. See a list of additional fairs and carnivals in NJ this summer here.
Most of New York’s fairs begin this fall, but there will be a few outside of the city center this July.
Enjoy a Concert Series
There are concert series across NJ and NY throughout the summer.
- NJ concert series:
- Thursday’s Rock! Freehold, NJ
- Jersey Shore’s Summer Concert Series: Seaside Heights, NJ
- Wildwoods Concerts Under the Stars Series
- And more
- NY concert series (all are free!):
- Afro Latin Jazz Ensemble at Bryant Park on July 1st
- The SI Philharmonic Performance in Staten Island on July 3rd
- The Saxophone Summit in Manhattan on July 8
- A Doo Wop concert with multiple banks at Coney Island on July 17th
- And more
Get to You Events in Style
Here at Partners Limos, we know you need to arrive at your summer events on time, safely, and comfortably. Let us take care of the transportation for you with our professional service, punctuality, and the latest technology to make your summer plans a breeze.
Contact us today.